Having your Private Studio at The Art Factory in Paterson, NJ is so much greater than having a studio anywhere else.
24/7 access to:
- wood and metal shops
- photo and ceramic studios
- heavy power, large windows
- large format workspaces
- conference rooms, kitchenette
- computers, printers, Wi-Fi
- bar, lounges, community rooms large galleries w/ rotating shows physical & online gallery space
- 14’ -23’ ceilings, freight elevators props, tables, equipment
- National Park out our back door
Join our community now by renting a studio and becoming a part of the renaissance of an entire city as we redevelop our 400,000+ sf of 19th century industrial complexes to one of the largest Art Centers in our hemisphere, only 12 miles from NYC on Interstate 80. Art events (exhibitions, performances, classes, lectures and artist talks) and shared facilities (lounges, offices, workshops, galleries, libraries and cafés) foster a wide variety of networking opportunities. Our large scale also offers the perfect setting for you to host a cocktail party or large event for your private opening.
You may choose from one of our typically-sized studios or have us build-to-suit.
Contact: Donata at PatersonArtFactory@gmail.com for more information