FUN, FREE EVENT!
Celebrate all things bling-bling inspired by the Museum’s exhibition, Jewelry: From Pearls to Platinum to Plastic. Queen of QVC jewelry, “Joan Rivers,” hosts this diamond certified evening featuring live performances by celebrity impersonators, burlesque dancers, T-shirt jewelry printing, and more! Light refreshments will be served.
* Step into the Jewels and Gems nightspot for live musical performances of jewelry-themed songs by Prince (impersonated by Arlin Padilla), Marilyn Monroe (impersonated by “showbiz spitfire” Paige Turner) and dancers including the mahogany queen of burlesque, Perle Noire, and the “raunchy Romeo of burlesque,” Chris Harder.
* View highlights from the Museum’s jewelry collection during gallery tours led by Joan Rivers impersonator, Linda Axelrod.
* Sketch your own neckpiece and have it instantly printed onto a free t-shirt. Presented by Kazoku Venture, Inc.
* Make your own edible jewelry using candy. Presented by Chocolate Works, Livingston.
* Create your own standout jewelry pieces using found objects in our MakerSPACE.
* Plus 20% off all Museum Shop merchandise, including jewelry, during our Holiday Market.
Late Thursdays are sponsored by Prudential, with additional support from United.
If you would like your Facebook Page Events Feed included on our Calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org