Into The Light Virtual Exhibit
Category: Open Calls Deadline: 04/30/2021 Website: http://artintheatrium.org/
Art in the Atrium wants to ensure that Black artists continue to thrive despite these trying times which is why ATA will continue to offer opportunities for virtual exhibitions and programming. As such, we are proud to announce the 2021 ATA exhibition and sale, Into the Light featuring mixed-media artist, Rosalind Nzinga Nichol. The show will be online from Juneteenth (June 19) until October 22, 2021.
You are invited to participate in the annual ATA art show by submitting three to five images of your work for possible inclusion.
Submission requirements are as follows:
• Artists should submit work consistent with the theme, Into the Light, that reflects the events of 2020 or other works of their choice
• Artwork must be available for sale and the work can be sold as framed or unframed
• The artist must provide a minimum of three or more high resolution photos of their artwork that shows a full view of the work and detail shots or alternate views
• Images of the art must be a minimum 1920 pixels on the longest side, or 5" x 7" (approx.) at 300 dpi to meet the requirements of the virtual platform
• Images of the artwork must be submitted by April 30, 2021 to email@example.com with the subject line - Into the Light to be considered
Contact: Aaron Shruby