Coordinator, Program Operations
Category: Job Openings Deadline: 06/30/2021 Website: https://www.njpac.org/about/careers/
The Program Operations Coordinator has the primary responsibility of providing administrative support and program assistance to plan and implement program activities and events on and off-site, and maintain all necessary program data. The Coordinator serves as a liaison on behalf of the NJPAC Arts Education Department (AED) to schools, NJPAC families, and NJPAC faculty to ensure quality customer service for NJPAC’s School and On-Site Programs. The position will work in direct support of the Manager, On-Site Programs and Manager, In-School Programs and in collaboration with all members of the Arts Education team to effectively manage and efficiently implement the Arts Education programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Subject to the policies and management direction established by the Vice President for Arts Education, the duties of Coordinator of Program Operations shall include:
Program Coordination (40%)
● Coordinate all off and on-site program event logistics including but limited to scheduling program sessions and activities, securing faculty availability, calendaring meetings, and
culminating events, creating, distributing, and collecting program paperwork and materials; maintaining inventory.
● Coordinates scheduling of all activities and communicate schedules and program requirements to teaching artists faculty.
● Track, process program paperwork, and copy resource materials as needed.
● Coordinate all logistics for on-site program daily operations, including but not limited to schedule, room set-up, teaching artist rosters, sign-in sheets.
● Prepares, sends, and monitors forms.
● Maintain student rosters.
● Collaborates with Program Operations Team for final performances and facilitates ticket requests, program copy, and schedule.
● Ensure teaching artists are up-to-date on all necessary paperwork.
Systems and Database (40%)
● Maintain systems of communication, organization, and documentation for program areas. This includes submission of events to ArtsVision and room set-ups in Party Cad.
● Managing and maintaining all necessary Google Team Drives and shared drives for on-site and residency programming.
● Ensure Salesforce data is up to date, including but not limited to, creating and maintaining programs and participant data, updating and reviewing data quality for all on-site and residency programs.
● In collaboration with the Managers, ensure all information on Letters of Assignment is accurate for payroll approval. Including but not limited to; job descriptions and responsibilities, contract identifiers, and pay codes.
● Track all on-site and residency Letters of Assignment for signature.
● Track teaching artist profiles and ensure all information is up-to-date by reviewing and editing active/inactive TA profiles/accounts
● Ensuring the accuracy of new and existing student contacts/accounts (i.e., updating school information and contact details) Community Liaison (20%)
● Act as liaison between AED and the schools and community and other internal NJPAC departments to ensure open communication.
● Make and log all necessary recruitment phone calls to support departmental retention efforts.
● Maintain and cultivate relationships with all external contacts, including schools, teaching artists, students, and families.
● Provide pertinent information to partners to assist in effectively promoting and selling AED Programs.
Qualifications and Special Requirements:
● Two (2) years experience in arts education with responsibility planning logistics for arts training projects and performing arts events.
● Experience in the genres of Jazz Music, Devised Theater, Modern and Tap Dance, Hip Hop, Performance Poetry, Film and Musical Theater.
● Understanding of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion implementation including anti-racist practices.
● Comfort with overseeing the logistics of multiple art forms is a plus.
● Having access to a reliable vehicle for travel throughout New Jersey is a plus.
● Strong oral and written communication skills.
● Must be able to effectively communicate the goals and concepts of the NJPAC Arts Education Department to the public.
● Detail oriented and strong collaborator and ability to work with multiple working styles.
● Strong computer skills and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, and PowerPoint software required, experience with Salesforce, Arts Vision or databases is a plus.
● Able to work flexible hours, evenings and weekends as needed
● Able to work on Saturdays weekly during the school year.
● Willingness to take on additional responsibilities as requested.
● Bachelor’s degree in business or arts-related field or commensurate experience.
Please email résumé and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line Coordinator, Program Operations.
If your application meets our needs, we’ll reach out to continue the process. Thanks for your interest! We look forward to hearing from you.
NJPAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact: Human Resources