Salem County Senior Juried Virtual Art Show
Category: Open Calls Deadline: 07/31/2021 Website: http://www.salemcountyartleague.org/uploads/2/3/9/4/23945603/salem_county_senior_show_rules_2021_revised_5-17-21.pdf
• Open to all Salem County Artists, 60 years and up.
• Artwork must be no older than 3 years.
• Artists may enter only one work per category up to 3 entries. Categories
include: Acrylics, Craft (original creations only), Digital Imagery, Works on
Paper, Mixed Media, Oil, Pastel, Photography, Print, Sculpture, and Watercolor.
• Entries winning first place automatically advance to the State Competition.
• There are separate contests for Professional and Non-Professional Artists.
There are two components to registering for the show this year. The first is the registration form and the second component is photo(s) of your artwork. Below are details
1. Registration Form Participants may register two different ways
-Complete the attached form and mail or email it to Annette Devitt
-OR Complete the form on-line at https://surveymonkey.com/r/SCSeniorArt2021
2. Photos of artwork
- Photos can be emailed to Annette Devitt at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload the photo files to the on-line registration form. https://surveymonkey.com/r/SCSeniorArt2021
- Contact Annette Devitt at 609-299-0236 to arrange for a time to have the artwork photographed at Home Coming Art Studio once the studio opens after July 13.
Contact: Annette Devitt
Phone: (856) 299-0236