OPPORTUNITIES FOR ARTISTS AND CREATIVES
See and submit opportunities for for artists
If you encounter any issues while submitting an opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: Job Openings Deadline: 03/31/2023 Website: HTTPS://WWW.NEWARKSYMPHONYHALL.ORG
JOB TITLE: PROGRAM COORDINATOR
RESPONSIBLE TO: DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMMING
KEY RELATIONSHIPS: PRESIDENT & CEO AND CHAIR
DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMMING
SCOPE OF WORK: Program Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the successful planning and completion of all programs. Duties include working with program staff and delegating tasks among them, assist with monitoring programs budgets and determining how to prioritize funds and performing outreach duties to engage with the local community. This individual works closely with the Program Manager and Director of Programming, artists, and staff on program and curriculum development and artistic production.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Become a part of our team by assisting Digital Director and Social Media Manager to help scout, develop and optimize Zotos content creators to achieve entertainment and education KPI’s. Process includes vetting, contract negotiation, onboarding to haircolor and haircare solutions, collaborating on creative briefs, providing content optimization guidance, and reviewing against KPI’s for future optimizations, and ensuring billing/payment processes are correct.
- Stay informed of trends (i.e. TikTok video trends, upcoming sounds, etc.), new platforms, and conversations on Social Media to strategize and collaborate on creative, consumer-first ideas that drive brand heat and business impact, thinking about both strategic value and creative integrity of these ideas.
- Establish on line relationships with other beauty brands to build collaboration & identify giveaway opportunities. Executive online giveaways to further reach and grow following, yet adhere to legal parameters.
- Act as content lead coordinator between agencies, content creators and ZP Internal Teams (i.e. Brands & Cross-functional Teams)
- Coordinate/send product for creation to content creators
- Monitor and approve program expenditures
- Prepare financial statements and maintain records pertaining to program activities.
- Ensure creator contracts/payments/legal policies are complete
- Assist with the Social Shopping setup and help update DTC product digital content
- Purchase or approve the purchase of equipment and supplies needed for each program.
- Schedule program work, oversee daily operations, coordinate the activities of the program and set priorities for managing the program.
- Manage marketing and outreach to the community
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of grant requests and funding as it pertains to programs.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of experience developing and executing social media campaigns
- Experience in programming and coordinating activities in a performing arts or related field
- Technical knowledge and understanding of Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, TikTok, Facebook, and other emerging social media platforms
- Design skills and working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign is a plus
- Having the ability to clearly execute creative direction, bring new ideas to the team, and thrive in a highly collaborative environment
- Must have strong desire to succeed, relentless work ethic, integrity, willingness to learn new skills, and receive constructive feedback
- High level of organization, professionalism, and attention to detail
- Can think creatively and strategically
- Leadership skills, Self-motivation
- Organizational skills
- Close attention to detail and the ability to plan ahead
- Passionate about working with youth, the community at-large, multi-cultural and civic engagement
- Skilled in directing staff, instructors, class leaders and other CPAA affiliates in operations of all programmatic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Administrative and clerical skills
- Interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal communication
- Background in arts education with the ability to develop curricula & learning tools and structure workshops.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite/Drive, and other cloud-based storage
Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to a
Contact: SHELDON STEELE
Title: DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMMING
Phone: (973) 643-4550
Newark Arts Council cannot be held liable for any problems users may have with the parties whose opportunities are listed here. This listing is informational only, and Newark Arts Council and its staff do not endorse any third-party listings on this site. Further, no opportunity listings, information provided in opportunity listings, nor contact information has been verified by Newark Arts Council or the website operators, and they assume no liability for them or for any services rendered by listed parties on this website.