OPPORTUNITIES FOR ARTISTS AND CREATIVES
See and submit opportunities for for artists
If you encounter any issues while submitting an opportunity, please email email@example.com
Arts Intern Summer - College Internship Program
Category: Internships Deadline: 03/31/2023 Website: https://studioinstitute.submittable.com/submit/250374/arts-intern-new-jersey-summer-2023
ARTS INTERN - Summer 2023 Internships for College Students!
EARN $20 PER HOUR
Get paid to experience an arts career at a cultural organization in New Jersey!
- Enhance your professional skills and learn new ones.
- Full-time summer internships are available in a range of departments, including curatorial, collections, marketing, education, archives, and others.
- Eligible students must reside or attend college/university in New Jersey.
- Enrolled full-time in a Bachelor’s program as a rising junior or senior as of Summer 2023.
- Have an EFC below $5,000. (See artsintern.org).
TO LEARN MORE - Attend an Online Info Session
TUESDAYS at 7 p.m. (EST):
- March 7
- March 14
- March 21
RSVP HERE: bit.ly/3xpU4Xb
Contact Program Manager ||Sophia Domevillefirstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Sophia Domeville
Title: Manager of Arts Intern
Phone: (212) 765-5900
Newark Arts Council cannot be held liable for any problems users may have with the parties whose opportunities are listed here. This listing is informational only, and Newark Arts Council and its staff do not endorse any third-party listings on this site. Further, no opportunity listings, information provided in opportunity listings, nor contact information has been verified by Newark Arts Council or the website operators, and they assume no liability for them or for any services rendered by listed parties on this website.